ADULT SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES & OTHER LANGUAGES
Learning a second language as an adult is possible! We will help you achieve your personal goal: broaden job opportunities, start an international relationship, reconnect with your cultural heritage, or just personal or professional growth.
- One-on-one, or group classes.
- Locations: LLC, World Trade Center of Arkansas, Webster University, your school, church, or any other appropriate setting.
Our curriculum is designed to help you develop your listening, speaking, reading, and writing language skills. LLC instructors are experienced and committed professionals with native proficiency in their own language. Our instructors guide the learning process through a very dynamic and practical class
Adult Group Language Classes
This is our most convenient program for adults from an economic standpoint, thanks to our partnership with the World Trade Center of Arkansas. This program is held in their facility and is meant for diverse groups of adults. Lessons go from the Beginners to the Advanced level. Classes usually start the fourth week of August and the third week of January. The classes meet for 12 weeks, 2 hours once a week, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Registration is due the first week of August and the first week of January, respectively.
- Reduced early registration fee is due on the last week of June (Fall Session) and on the first week of December (Winter Session).
Enrollment Application (pdf)
Adult Private Language Classes
We also offer English, Japanese, Chinese and French private lessons. Private language lessons are available for individuals or groups of up to 15 students. These lessons are personalized to the specific needs and interests of the students and may be held at the students’ workplace or Larson’s Language Center. Private lessons are ideal for corporations, family members, friends, or others with a common interest.
Private language lessons are scheduled within a minimum of 3 weeks, and also according to our instructors’ availability. Students may need an evaluation to determine the appropriate level.
Tutoring and Intensive Classes
Tutoring is meant for high school and college students, or individuals who need:
- To reinforce difficult concepts
- To review a specific grammar topic
- To prepare for a language exam
- Conversation classes as preparation for overseas trips
Intensive Language Classes are scheduled according to our instructors’ availability. These lessons are held for three or more hours per week.
Group Adult Class Tuition & Schedule
Private Class/Tutoring Tuition